Search... and destroy

Harry Potter Chat Up Lines?!

-Have you heard of Platform 9 and 3/4? Well, I can think of something else with the exact same measurements.
-If you were a Dementor, I’d become a criminal just to get your kiss.
-My name may not be Luna, but I sure know how to Lovegood!
-I know we’re not in Professor Flitwick’s class, but you still are charming.
-My love for you burns like a dying phoenix.
-Being without you is like being afflicted with the Cruciatus Curse.
-Hagrid’s not the only giant on campus, if you know what I mean.
-Your name must be Severus Severus, because you’re making my prince full blood.
-Interested in making some magic together? My wand is at the ready.
-I must have had some Felix Felicis, because I think I’m about to get lucky.
-Without you I feel like I’m in Azkaban and dementors are sucking away my soul.
-I’ve been whomping my willow thinking about you.
-If I were to look into the Mirror of Erised, I’d see the two of us together.
-You are like a bottle of Skele-Gro: You’re growing me a bone.
-You must be magical, because I’ve fallen under your spell.
-I’m not wearing an invisibility cloak, but do you think I could still visit your restricted section tonight?
-I’d like to get my basilisk into your chamber of secrets.
-You don’t even have to say “Luminos Maxima” to turn me on!
-Have you been using the Petrificus Totalus spell? Because you’ve made me stiff.
-Whaddya say you and me go look for the Room of Requirement?
-Do you want to head to the Shrieking Shack? We could do some shrieking of our own.
-Are you using the Confundus charm or are you just naturally mind blowing?
-Is that a wand in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

No comments:

Post a Comment